2013 Fair Hours
Wednesday through Friday, June 12-14, 5:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday, June 15-16, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
"Buy 4 – get the 5th ticket FREE" ... Advance sale 5-pack of tickets is only $20 if you purchase them by June 11, 2013, the day before the Fair starts.
Save $7.00... Advance sale All-Day-Ride Carnival coupon is $23 if purchased by June 11, 2013. Exchange for Unlimited Ride Wrist Wrap good any one day of the Fair (after June 11 the price is $30 each).
Click here or the buy tickets button to purchase tickets online from Admit One, our ticketing outlet. It's easy and convenient.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Fairgrounds Office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and at
pre-sale ticket outlet Rancho San Miguel Market, 1930 Yosemite Parkway, Merced from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Admission and Pricing
General Admission is only $5
2013 Fair admission will remain the same as the 2012 Fair – everybody gets in for $5! Kids 5 years and under will continue to get in free every day.
• Seniors, 65 years and better, get FREE admission on Mercy Medical Center Seniors' Day, Wednesday, June 12 (that's opening day of the Fair).
• Children 12 years and younger get FREE admission on EECU Kids’ Day, Thursday, June 13.
• Active duty military members in uniform will be admitted at no charge all five days of the fair.
Outdoor Theatre Concert Series
Each night a headline entertainment act will appear at 8:30 p.m. in the Outdoor Theatre, where all concerts are FREE with the price of admission to the fair. The Outdoor Theatre Concert Series is presented by Table Mountain Casino and Budweiser. View details at concerts & attractions.
Grandstand Entertainment Lineup
• There will be a separate $5 admission charge for Grandstand entertainment every day except Sunday. Children 5 and under get FREE grandstand admission.
• Sunday, June 16 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Gran Jaripeo y Variedad (rodeo & variety show with El Puma De Sinaloa). Advance pre-sale $15/Day of event $20. Children 10 and under get FREE grandstand admission that day only.
• Parking is $5 per vehicle.
• "Preferred Parking" – These parking permits will offer exclusive "in and out" parking privileges in the fairgrounds' livestock parking lot beginning Monday prior to the Fair. For more information, call the fair office at (209) 722-1507.
Part of G Street Closed to Traffic During the Fair
To keep pedestrians safe when walking to or from the Merced County Fair, the portion of G Street between Childs Avenue and West 11th Street will be closed to through traffic during the fair.