5 Best Days of Summer... Merced County Fair June 10-14, 2015
Mark your calendars for the 124th Merced County Fair. See you there!
Advance Discount Ticket Savings
ADVANCE DISCOUNT PRICES THRU TUESDAY, JUNE 9 ONLY (day before the fair starts):
Save $2 off regular price! Advance general admission ticket $5
(anyone 6 years or older)
Save $15 off regular price! Advance 5-pack of general admission tickets $20
(each ticket good any day of the fair)
Save $5 off regular price! Advance All-Day-Ride Carnival Coupon $25
(exchange for Unlimited Ride Wrist Wrap good any one day of the fair)
• Use the Fair's convenient online ticket outlet, Admit One!
• Merced County Fair Box Office, 900 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Merced from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays
• Merced Flea & Farmers Market, 900 G Street, Merced on four Saturdays from May 16 thru June 6.
• Starting June 1st at Rancho San Miguel Market, 1930 Yosemite Parkway, Merced from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Admission and Pricing June 10-14 (During the Fair):
• General admission ticket $7 each (anyone 6 years or older)
• Unlimited Carnival Ride Wrist Wrap purchased during the fair $30 (good any one day of the fair)
• FREE admission for children 5 and under every day at the Fair!
• FREE admission for seniors, 65 years and better, on Mercy Medical Center Seniors Day, Wednesday, June 10 (that's opening day at the Fair).
• FREE admission for children 12 years and younger, on Kids' Day, Thursday, June 11.
• FREE admission with your entry in any of the "Day Of" Cooking Contests. No advance entry forms, simply enter that day and get free admission with your entry (see Exhibitor's Handbook for details)!
Table Mountain FREE Concert Series presented by Modelo Especial
Each night a headline entertainment act will appear at 8:30 p.m. in the Outdoor Theatre, where all concerts are FREE with the price of admission to the fair. The Outdoor Theatre Concert Series is brought to you by Table Mountain Casino. View details at Concerts & Attractions.
Grandstand Entertainment presented by Table Mountain, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Modelo Especial and Rancho San Miguel Markets
View grandstand info at Concerts & Attractions.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Auto Races, Wednesday, June 10 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Truck & Tractor Pulls, Friday, June 12 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Bull Riding, Saturday, June 13 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Cowboy Hats & Sombreros, Sunday, June 14 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday, June 10-12, 5:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Saturday, June 13, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Sunday, June 14, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
• Parking is $5 per vehicle.
• "Preferred Parking" – These parking permits will offer exclusive "in and out" parking privileges in the fairgrounds' livestock parking lot beginning Monday prior to the Fair. For more information, call the fair office at (209) 722-1507.
Livestock Exhibitor Camping During the Fair: Reservations Taken April 1 Until May 9
Here's our online 2015 Camper Registration Form and rules.This is for junior exhibitors staying on the fairgrounds during fair week. Exhibitors must live outside a 15 mile radius of the fairgrounds to qualify for RV space. View and print the online form and return the completed form to the Fair Office between 4/1/15 to 5/9/15. Phone 209-722-1507 for more information.
Part of G Street Closed to Traffic During the Fair
To keep pedestrians safe when walking to or from the Merced County Fair, the portion of G Street between Childs Avenue and West 11th Street will be closed to through traffic during the fair.