5 Best Days of Summer... Merced County Fair June 10-14, 2015
Enjoy the 124th Merced County Fair. See you there!
Visit the Merced County Fair on Facebook for details. We are giving away FREE admission tickets, carnival ride VIP passes, and a special "SELFIE" photo contest grand prize!
• Use the Fair's convenient online ticket outlet, Admit One!
• Merced County Fair Box Office, 900 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Merced opens at 8:00 a.m. weekdays
Admission and Pricing June 10-14 (during the Fair):
• General admission ticket $7 each (anyone 6 years or older)
• Unlimited Carnival Ride Wrist Wrap purchased during the fair $30 (good any one day of the fair)
• FREE admission for children 5 and under every day at the Fair!
• FREE admission for seniors, 65 years and better, on Mercy Medical Center Seniors Day, Wednesday, June 10 (that's opening day at the Fair).
• FREE admission for children 12 years and younger, on EECU Kids' Day, Thursday, June 11.
• FREE admission with your entry in any of the "Day Of" cooking contests! No advance entry forms, simply enter that day and get free admission with your entry (view this summary of all the "Day Of" contests and also check the Still Exhibits Handbook for complete rules).
Visit a Merced area O’Reilly Auto Parts store and pick up your voucher for a FREE Child Fair admission ticket – a $7 Value – redeemable any day of the Fair! Don’t forget children 5 & under are always FREE! Click here for list of stores that will carry the vouchers. [Read more]
Table Mountain FREE Concert Series presented by Modelo Especial
Each night a headline entertainment act will appear at 8:30 p.m. in the Outdoor Theatre, where all concerts are FREE with the price of admission to the fair. The Outdoor Theatre Concert Series is brought to you by Table Mountain Casino. View details at Concerts & Attractions.
Grandstand Entertainment presented by Table Mountain, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Modelo Especial and Rancho San Miguel Markets
View grandstand info at Concerts & Attractions.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Auto Races featuring IMCA Modified and Sport Mods, Wednesday, June 10 at 7:00 p.m.
FREE admission to the Wednesday Auto Races if you donate 2 or more cans of food per person to the Merced Food Bank Canned Food Drive. Upon entering the fairgrounds at any of the three gates with paid general admission, fairgoers can give Food Bank volunteers the canned food and receive vouchers for FREE admission to the Auto Races.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Auto Races featuring Dwarf Cars and Mini Stocks, Thursday, June 11 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Truck & Tractor Pulls, Friday, June 12 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Bull Riding, Saturday, June 13 at 7:00 p.m.
• $5 grandstand admission (6+ yrs.) to Cowboy Hats & Sombreros, Sunday, June 14 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday, June 10-12, 5:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Saturday, June 13, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Sunday, June 14, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
• Parking is $5 per vehicle.
• "Preferred Parking" – These parking permits will offer exclusive "in and out" parking privileges in the fairgrounds' livestock parking lot beginning Monday prior to the Fair. For more information, call the fair office at (209) 722-1507.
There is a reduced number of spaces available for preferred parking this year and the parking lot has been divided into two lots. There will be two entrances/ exits for preferred parking. The first will be the normal "G" Street gate to the lot with just over 120 spaces. The Childs Avenue gate will have access to 34 parking spaces next to the Dairy Barn. When that lot is full, you will be directed to the "G" Street entrane as we cannot allow driving through the grounds during the show hours for obvious safety reasons.
Part of G Street Closed to Traffic During the Fair
To keep pedestrians safe when walking to or from the Merced County Fair, the portion of G Street between Childs Avenue and West 11th Street will be closed to through traffic during the fair.