Merced County Fair coming June 11-15, 2014
123rd Merced County Fair will be June 11 – 15, 2014. See you there!
The 2013 Fair's a Wrap!
Please see our "Thank You" letter with attendance figures and more. We will leave our Fair pages content online for a while in case there are memories or information you would like to view again.
2013 Fair Hours
Wednesday through Friday, June 12-14, 5:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday, June 15-16, Fair Opens at 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Admission and Pricing:
General Admission is only $5 each!
$5 Fair general admission for everyone 6 years & up. Children 5 and under get FREE admission every day! Unlimited Ride Wrist Wrap good any one day of the Fair is $30 each. Online ticketing from Admit One, our ticketing outlet, has closed. Tickets are available at the gate.
• Seniors, 65 years and better, get FREE admission on Mercy Medical Center Seniors' Day, Wednesday, June 12 (that's opening day of the Fair).
• Children 12 years and younger get FREE admission on EECU Kids’ Day, Thursday, June 13.
• Active duty military members in uniform will be admitted at no charge all five days of the fair.
Visit any Merced-area O'Reilly Auto Parts store and pick up your voucher for a FREE child Fair admission ticket ($5 value!) valid any day of the Fair! No purchase necessary. These are for children 6 to 12, kids 5 and under already get FREE admission every day. Supplies are limited so act NOW.
Outdoor Theatre Concert Series
Each night a headline entertainment act will appear at 8:30 p.m. in the Outdoor Theatre, where all concerts are FREE with the price of admission to the fair. The Outdoor Theatre Concert Series is presented by Table Mountain Casino, Budweiser and Xfinity. View details at concerts & attractions.
Grandstand Entertainment Lineup
• There will be a separate $5 admission charge for Grandstand entertainment every day except Sunday. Children 5 and under get FREE grandstand admission.
• Sunday, June 16 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Gran Jaripeo y Variedad (rodeo & variety show with El Puma De Sinaloa). Advance pre-sale $15/Day of event $20. Children 10 and under get FREE grandstand admission that day only.
• Parking is $5 per vehicle.
• "Preferred Parking" – These parking permits will offer exclusive "in and out" parking privileges in the fairgrounds' livestock parking lot beginning Monday prior to the Fair. For more information, call the fair office at (209) 722-1507.
Part of G Street Closed to Traffic During the Fair
To keep pedestrians safe when walking to or from the Merced County Fair, the portion of G Street between Childs Avenue and West 11th Street will be closed to through traffic during the fair.